Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ladies and Gentlemen...Telepathic Liberation Army



http://www.seattleweekly.com/2009-09-30/music/reverb-telepathic-liberation-army-rock-clairvoyance/

Make sure you're at my show at Reverb Fest this Saturday at the Sunset (7:30 sharp!!!), and as an added bonus, bring your ass at least an hour early so you can see Telepathic Liberation Army. Bad ass dark dance pop with shades of early 80's goth and new wave icons (Siouxsie comes to mind for me, Lene Lovich for some others) within deliberate angular melody play between each player is what you can expect. It was nearly impossible for me to not dance during the mixdown sessions, so you best believe I'll have my big ass on the floor at the Sunset this Saturday before my little dog and pony show hits the stage.

xo

No comments: