Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Back in the studio

Back in the studio with my friend Travis DeVries starting tomorrow. His debut solo album, Death to God, is available on iTunes and if you're in NYC you can check out DeVries live. Go to his myspace page to find out more. The demos for the new material are fantastic so here's hoping I can do them justice.

Next up, I'll be in the studio with Telepathic Liberation Army. Holy hotness!

And when the weather's cold and shitty, I'll be warm and happy in the studio with The Moondoggies. Little glimpses at the new material at their summer shows have me salivating.

I'm also working on my next record. I'm hoping to have the material together in time to start recording early in the new year.

HAPPY DIRTY 30 to my guitarist Michael Ellsworth! You don't look a day over 29.

xo

1 comment:

Jameson said...

Ok, Ok, if new EB material is in the offing, I'll stop with the "Come to Chicago" mantra. And I know that no city really has it all, but this one comes damn close. Happy producing, and here's to a spring show at the Empty Bottle or a Pitchfork headlining (could happen) or Lollapalooza spot.