Friday, May 29, 2009

It's true. I need a day job.

Ever since being "dissolved" from a wonderful day job at a little software company, I've been steadily searching for a new regular source of income. At first, I spent a lot of time looking for something as perfect as the last job. Then, as the months passed and the money went away, I started looking at jobs I would rather not do, but wouldn't be too depressed to perform. Months after that, anything will do. And to make matters worse, it seems that anything will do for EVERYONE in Seattle.


I'm constantly looking for more work in the studio, but this economy is effecting bands and artists just as hard, if not harder than everyone else. Paying the bills is becoming a nightmare reminiscent of my early 20's when I accrued so much debt I had resolved myself to a life of bad credit and creditor calls. I got myself out of that mess (with a little help from Amazon.com) and now I fear it's coming back to get me.

My dear friend, Ma'Chell Duma-LaVassar has taken it upon herself to make a public plea for my employment on Seattle Weekly's music blog Reverb. Click HERE to see it.

I'm very serious about this! If you're in a band and you want to make a record, hit me up! Otherwise, until music starts paying the bills, I need to get my ass in someone's office, warehouse, or delivery vehicle STAT!

xo

No comments: