Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Homemade Buttons!

ebbuttonfactory.JPG

I spent a few hours today making buttons for the show on Thursday. Michael Ellsworth provided the design and the button machine stuff. I found the activity extremely pleasing.


In case you didn't know, this Thursday, May 7th, is my album release party here in Seattle. The album will be available on CD at the show and will be available for download from several places on May 12th.

I'm pretty sure the show will be really fun. The Hotels are headlining, which is always a pleasure, and this will be my first time seeing Silver Teeth (which contains two ex-Divorce members.)

I'm still trying to book some more shows this summer, in and around Seattle, with the hopes of heading down the coast as soon as possible. I promise to keep very up to date info here for everyone.

No comments: