Thursday, April 2, 2009

...and we finished.

Just got home from MRX where Coulter and I put the finishing touches on his up-coming album “Sent to Coventry” which should be available this spring.


My favorite Chameleon Labs 7720 was back in action, which brought joy to our ears. Up next, a CD makes a trip to Florida and gets fondled by Kramer. This will be my 4th project that he has mastered for me and I can’t wait to hear it. I think I might be able to get Coulter to let me post a song here for yall to listen to. I’ll get back to you on that.

Tomorrow is a preproduction meeting with Altspeak to determine what’s going on with his next album. Stay tuned for more info.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is a little late in coming, but a HUGE thank you to erik and kramer who took my waifish skiffle tunes and turned them into certifiable POP SONGS. ya'll can download the whole thing for free on coulterclub.com on may 8th!!!

xoxo,
coulter