Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Back to Life

It's been too long. I'm sorry for neglecting you, but computer failure (something I'm far too familiar with) has prevented me from making any updates. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

In the days to come you will read my musings on recording The Redwood Plan, trying to book shows, mixing The Lights new album, losing a few months of my iTunes library, and getting all gay and proud this month. Tonight, I just want to tell you all that I'm still around and not leaving anytime soon.

PS Keep your eyes peeled for THE COUNCIL.

xo

1 comment:

Jameson in Evanston said...

Hey Erik - I am a flat-out-for-life-fan after hearing of you on KEXP and buying the way we live on itunes. it's a lightning cloud of sound - i don't know what else to say.

Very bummed to hear about itunes losses on you end. I've had similar experiences. Maybe you can let folks know which albums/songs you lost and people could send rippable CDs or thumb drives to your address to replenish (?) Just a thought.