Wednesday, December 16, 2009

It's been a....year

I did some stuff this year. I released my first solo album and started writing my next. I produced a lot of great music with bands like The Moondoggies, DeVries, The Little Penguins, The Lights, Telepathic Liberation Army, and Black Daisy. I nearly saw gay marriage become a legal reality. I gained a bunch of weight. I was severely broke (no change there.) And I managed to stay alive and relatively healthy. It's been a year.

If you liked my album, you should go vote for it as one of your top albums of 2009 at http://kexp.org/events/topsof2009/Top2009.aspx.

Also, my wonderful boyfriend updated my website. Ain't he great?

Thanks to all of you for hanging around, listening, playing shows, writing songs, uploading, downloading, paying for, stealing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and being there with me this year.

If you're in the Seattle area, you can celebrate the final moments of this year with me and my lovely friends Coulter, DJ Buttontop, DJ Up Above, and other guests at Bus Stop for THE COUNCIL NEW YEAR'S EVE. Should be a blubbery mess of fun.

xo

No comments: