Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Listen to me!

I've been invited to be a guest on the air of DJ Tim's late night KEXP show on Wednesday November 3rd @ 1am. That's Tuesday night to me and most of you. If you're in Seattle and awake, tune me in while I play some of my favorite stuff. If you're outside of the Seattle area, you can listen in at www.kexp.org on one of their streaming players.

While I was in LA, I saw an amazing documentary called "Not Quite Hollywood: The Wild, Untold Story of Ozploitation" about Australian exploitation movies. I have about a year worth of movies to queue up from this doc alone. Very worth your time.

I'll be posting details soon about my NYC trip. You can come hear/see me DJ at some bar in Williamsburg (you'll know when I know) on the 21st.

Still waiting on the new Dead Mellotron album that was supposed to be out October 8th. Anyone have any clue where that is?

1 comment:

Jen Tarantino said...

oooohhhh. i didn't know there was a new dead mellotron album! can't wait...