Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Tea Cozies "HOT PROBS" Drops May 5th

It feels like it’s been forever since being in the studio with the wonderful ladies and gentleman of Tea Cozies, but in actuality, this may be the shortest length of time that has passed between final mix day and CD release. Normally, a good year goes by before I get the invite to the CD release party, but I guess you can’t keep a hot thing down. I am partially referring to the sweltering heat at MRX that August day when the final mixes were bounced, but I’m really talking about their music.

The first full-length release from Tea Cozies called
HOT PROBS will be in stores May 5th, and the CD release show will be at High Dive (in Fremont) on May 1st. Do people traditionally get drunk on May Day? Let’s start that one together.

Tea Cozies - Hot Probs

You may be tempted to download this one instead of getting the CD, but I have to say that you’d be missing out on some slick ass packaging. Also, kudos for the nod to my favorite call-in radio show, cozies.

No comments: